Did you know that the average time a person spends on a website after first logging on is less than 12 seconds? In a world where attention is in short supply, we help make sure that every word counts.
For us, content marketing isn’t just a blog post or a witty tweet. It’s an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to building and growing brand narrative, providing engagement to consumers through advertising, video, promotions, social media, digital marketing, direct mail and more.
There are several steps to this process:
- Analyzing current content. We will work with you to closely examine what you now have on your website and other marketing collateral.
- Audience Analysis. Before writing a single word, we need to carefully define who we are writing for. We help understand your target audience with demographic and psychographic data.
- Define Brand Messages. What is the essence of what your ideal prospect wants to hear? No fluff, not using five syllables when two will do, just a simple to the point conversation between people.
- Content Control. All of your content is a business asset, part of your ‘intellectual capital.’ Defining who has the authority to review, rewrite, or deploy the content asset is an important business decision that we help you with.
- Content Development. Creating good content is a specialized skill. Our team can help you develop the type of creative content ideas designed to keep current customers happy while you attract and engage new prospects.
Your brand’s story is being written every day. It is being defined by your customers whether you know it or not. Consistently communicating the right message to them, at the right time, is your best chance to shape that story.