The importance of including video in your business marketing has increased geometrically over the last couple of years. Here are some reasons why:
- Video boosts conversions and sales. Shoppers “trust” a company that includes video in its advertising
- Google loves video. Google, the #1 search engine, owns YouTube, the #2 search engine.
- Video appeals to mobile users, and with 65% of all search engine queries now originating from a mobile device, conveying your brand promise via video is a powerful tool.
- Video can explain everything. Introducing a new product or trying to explain a difficult concept? Using video is significantly more powerful than text. In fact, 98% of consumers say they have watched an explainer video in the past.
- Video promotes social shares. What to increase the reach of your marketing spend? More people share video through their social media channels than will share a text based ad. The ripple effect of all this sharing can multiple your exposures several times over.
Concerned about what to create a video about? That’s where we can help. We’ve identified five different types of videos that can help you introduce a new product, established your expertise in the field, and share social proof about working with your business.
Make video a part of your marketing strategy.